Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Post

My Name is Michael, and this is my first post for my "Intro to Eletric Media" class.  I am majoring in video editing and minoring in computer graphics.  This is my fourth semester here at Frederick Community College (FCC). I graduated from Governor Thomas Johnson High School 2010.  what I hope to get out of this class to learn more about the different and new types of media, and to pass this class.  For fun, I generally like to watch a lot of T.V and Movies. As far as what my favorite movies are, its hard to answer because there are a lot of movies that I like.  My favorite genres of movies are action and comedy movies.  After FCC I am hoping to transfer to either Salisbury, Towson, or possible a university up in New Jersey to continue my education for my majors.  After college I am hoping to find a job in the movie or T.V. business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment